[This is an automatic translation. For the official version, please see here: https://www.hotelaperegina.it/vacanza-sicura/]
On this page you will find some of the main measures to prevent the risk of contagion from SARS-COV-2 adopted by our structure in compliance with current regulations. We ask you to respect them during your stay. United you win!
Before arrival you will be sent an email containing the information on the following page with the essential information to follow to make your stay safer.
You will be invited to check-in online and to send preventively the identity documents of the guests, which you will still have to show in original on arrival to complete the check-in operations.
Your body temperature will be checked by us in compliance with current regulations and in case of temperatures above 37.5 ° C the safety protocol will be applied.
We will give you the keys of your room previously sanitized and sanitized that you will keep for the entire duration of the stay.
- All rooms are ventilated frequently.
- The toilets in the common areas are sanitized at the beginning of each public opening shift and at least twice during the opening hours.
- In the common areas (corridors, stairs, landings, lounges etc.) all the elements that come into repeated contact with guests, such as handles, grab bars, push-button panels etc. they are cleaned at regular intervals according to the level of use.
- All surfaces are clean, with soap and water based detergents, and finally sanitized as indicated by the Ministry of Health with disinfectants based on sodium hypochlorite diluted to 0.1% (or with a higher concentration, up to 0.5 %, for bathrooms) or, when the use of sodium hypochlorite is not suitable (e.g. telephones, remote controls, door handles, buttons in the lift, etc.), we use alcohol-based products in a higher percentage at 71% concentration, 0.5% hydrogen peroxide, or mixtures of quaternary ammoniums, for an adequate contact time, scrupulously following the instructions for use indicated on the packs.
- All the cleaning material (cloths, wipes and everything necessary for cleaning and
dusting) are frequently disinfected with a 2% sodium hypochlorite solution for 10 minutes or according to the manufacturer's instructions: in particular, this operation always takes place before move to a new room or a new common area.
Our staff is trained to ensure that cleaning and sanitizing operations are carried out safely and with suitable products, as required by law. The staff will access the rooms using the individual protection devices provided and will sanitize and disinfect as required by the safety protocol, in particular it will sanitize on departure, paying particular attention to disinfecting toilets, handles, knobs, remote controls, minibars, desks, safe, telephone, hangers, hairdryer, floors etc.
To help us work in maximum safety, we ask you to open the window and turn off the air conditioning before leaving the room.
- Keep the distance of 1 meter from people and respect the horizontal signs where provided.
- Always wear the mask unless otherwise noted.
- Avoid hugs and handshakes.
- Frequently sanitize the hands through the dispensers positioned in different points of the structure as required by law.
- Wash your hands thoroughly following the instructions available.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with disposable tissues when you sneeze or cough. If you do not have a handkerchief,
use the crease of the elbow.
- Do not take antiviral drugs or antibiotics without a doctor's prescription.
- Communicate immediately, remaining in the room, any symptoms attributable to the coronavirus, contacting the reception so that you can intervene and alert the competent authorities promptly.
- Anyone with a temperature> 37.5 ° C will be prevented from using the hotel services and the competent authorities will be informed.
- The tables are arranged so as to guarantee the distance of at least 1 meter between the tables and 1 meter between the back-to-back chairs;
- Table service is always provided. Buffet breakfast is abolished;
- We use disposable menus or alternatively plasticized paper menus sterilized after each use. Furthermore, all menus and price lists are available on our website and it will also be possible to send them to customer devices via email or the most common instant messaging apps (Whatsapp and Telegram);
- Consumption at the counter is suspended until further instructions;
- The pos is sanitized after each use;
We ask you to:
- sanitize your hands before entering the restaurant or bar areas at the available dispensers;
- respect the social distance of 1 meter and the horizontal signs, where applicable;
- wear the mask, it will be possible to remove it once seated at the table;
Please follow the instructions below for the use of the swimming pool. Your responsible collaboration is indispensable! Entrance to the swimming pool is contingent in order to avoid unauthorized gatherings; for these reasons, it can only take place upon reservation and will have a pre-established duration.
- Access is prohibited for customers with temperatures> 37.5 ° C
- Sanitize your shoes and sanitize your hands before logging in.
- Our staff will assign you a sunbed area.
- Always respect the distance of 1 meter from people and the horizontal signs.
- Please always respect 1.5 meters of distance between the equipment and stay within the assigned area.
- Before entering the pool, take a soapy shower all over your body.
- Assemblies are prohibited.
- Please settle your bill the evening before departure.
- If possible, the proforma account will be sent to you electronically for viewing.
- The pos is sanitized after each use.